Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Bodie!!

Bodie boy turned 2!!
It's official.  My baby boy is a toddler...or teenager...depending on dog vs. human years.  Either way, I was a little sad that he's all grown up.  But the last two year's have been so wonderful with him and I love the little 2 year old labradoodle that he has become. 
Back in the crazy holiday times Bodie turned 2 on December 22nd.  We couldn't let it be forgotten so Ben and I celebrated his birthday Bodie style - with Frosty Paws Doggy Ice Cream.  It was peanut butter flavor so Bodie went to town on it.
We also made him wear a Happy Birthday hat - which he wore surprisingly without a problem.  I guess the ice cream was a good distraction.  We gave him a food and water mat from Brookstone that was personalized especially for him.  This is the one we ordered and I have to say it is super nice and is very subtle, not cheesy.  Bodie's friend Bentley had one so we kind of borrowed the idea when we saw it visiting him in Reston, VA.

All in all, it was a good day for Bodie - can't wait to see what the next year brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment