Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Obsessed with Lighting!

Lamp that was replaced by
bubble and chevron lamp
to the right.
Perfect fit for living room!
 Do you ever get obsessed with something at a store and then you think and dream about it so much that you just HAVE TO HAVE it?!  Target was my weakness this past weekend as I am finally trying to get my room decorated.  I fell in love with lamps and it happened over and over and over again.  I wanted to share these beauties with you and once I post my rooms you will have to play a game of spot the lamp!
Bedroom bookshelf lamp
Lamp Splurge...EEEK:
Bedroom nightstand lamp
White Bubble Lamp: $49.99
Chevron Shade: $19.99
Glass Glove Lamp: $39.99
Medium Rectangle Shade: $12.99
Crystal Layer Lamp: $59.99
Felt Damask Shade: $7.48 (On sale from $24.99!)

No comments:

Post a Comment